Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Been a Busy Summer

It seems as though this summer has raced by.  And I'm grateful for that because this summer's heat has been out of this world.  I have been miserable.  And you know I work outside.  With the change in weather the last couple of days, I have been in heaven.  This summer's heat has drained me physically, when I get home I am spent and can't seem to get motivated.  But with this cool down, I am ready to get busy!
Thought I would share a few of my entries from the state fair this year.





There are a couple of blue ribbons in there.  I'm pretty psyched about them.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jean(ie) said...

I triple heart LOVE the wonky house quilt!

We'll be driving through your town on the way to TN. I'll be sure to wave from the Watterson...