Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Julianne's Purse


    Misty asked me to make a purse for Julianne for Christmas.  Juli is only 20 months old and most purses on the market are just too big.  And the ones that aren't too big are just too expensive.  I whipped out a special fat quarter I had been saving and knew it would be the perfect fabric for this purse.  I used leftover chenille from stroller quilts to line it with.  It is the perfect size and I think it turned out really sweet.  I didn't have a pattern, I just winged it.  What do you think?


2 comments:

Rhonda M said...

It is just perfect for child Julianne's age! I love the fabric, the size is just right, you did a great job making it with no pattern, and best of all it is homemade!

Anonymous said...

It's adorable! Those owls are so cute :-) Great choices!!

~ Meagan