Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Flower Pot Quilt


I joined the quilt festival and needed to choose a quilt I wanted to share as one of my favorites. Usually my favorite quilt is the one I am working on at the time. But since they aren't finished, I chose this one. I made this quilt a couple of years ago. It was one of those that I pieced and basted and just set aside while I worked on something else. I pulled it out one day and started quilting it. It is machine pieced and hand quilted. I added a sleeve to the back and hung it in my living room. The state fair was coming up and I decided to enter it. At that time, I noticed that I hadn't quilted the border. Seemed like it needed some quilting so I added it. I think it turned out pretty good.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your quilt! I actually have enjoyed looking at all the quilts you have on your blog. You do really nice work. :)

Laural said...

I love it!!!

Sandy Shirley said...

Lovely quilt - very nice work!