Friday, March 20, 2009

Saturday, one of the local quilt shops was having a sale on their fat quarters. When, I got there it seemed like all the shoppers were on a mission. They had a plan and they were sticking to it. When you walked in the door, one of the ladies who work there met you at the door and handed you a shopping bag to load. Me, I had no plan. I had no projects in mind. I was just there with a shopping bag and a pocketbook with a little cash in it. Once I started gathering up the fabrics, it looked like there actually was a rhyme behind my reason. I gathered a few retro pieces and some oddball pieces and just started jamming them in the bag. By the time I finished, I had thirty-five fqs. I love each and everyone of them. I still am not sure what I'm going to use them for, but whatever I do, I think I'll be happy

No comments: